NORDEM is launching a new project intended to stimulate bilateral international cooperation among its members. The type of exchange is open for members to commonly decide upon and can develop on different levels such as exchange of artists, knowledge, audience, marketing, repertoire etc.
The aim is to achieve a closer relation between NORDEM Members and enhance the role of NORDEM as a network.
The suggested pairs for 2023 are the following ones:
- Skálholt & Oslo Early Music
- Aurore & International Bach Chamber Music Festival
- Barokkfest Trondheim & Valle Baroque
- Vantaa BRQ & Musik i Syd
- Kretinga Festival & Vadstena Akademin
- SEMF & Sastamala Gregoriana
- Svamuli & FFTM
- DKDM & Performing Premodernity